Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cars Cars Cars!

Aston Martin Vanquish

Jaguar XKR (old model)






Audi TT










Jaguar xkr












Those of you who know me know I love cars! So....here is something fun I thought I would do! Here are some cars I like....you guys can tell me which one looks the best or if you have your own car you think looks good. The cars in the pictures above have simple curves yet they still look stunning, which is typically the kind of car I think looks good...simply beautiful! A complicated look would be like a Lamborgini Murcelago....the back end just looks too complex....or a Ferrari F50.















4 comments:

Lydia said...

I have always wanted an Ashton-Martin. Really. But Rich won't buy me one:)

Joy said...

I like the first one and the last one... and I miss you! Can't wait to see you soon... we should talk before then.

Olive Wild said...

Sam, the 11-year-old says, "I think those are cool!"

dd said...

the aston martin is sweet! i'll take it