Monday, November 3, 2008

CEF Good News Rally

One last crazy picture from the fair

I ran the sticky wall ride you see in the background of this picture. Basically, you put on a velcro suit, you jump (or in some cases, get thrown) against a velcro wall and you stick. My favorite part is pulling you off the wall and body-slamming you on the inflatable. Don't worry, no kids got hurt....


Puppets


I posted this picture because I tried to give these police officers some ballons at the end of the event.....



~342 people attended....




This face should be familiar....





Another hopefully familiar face.....







2 comments:

Rachael said...

I LOVE moon bounces!!

Diana said...

SO glad you're involved with CEF still. It's a beautiful work. So you found someone with a bigger brain than yours? ;)