Saturday, August 4, 2007

First Post

Hello, this is my first post...so I figure I'll tell ya a little about myself!

Name: Brian

Hobbies: Sleeping, eating, TV watching :), watching/playing Football and college basketball! (preseason NFL begins tomorrow...AWESOME), working with children, and playing video games.

Education: BS Aerospace Engineering and pursuing a MS in mechanical engineering.

What I find Annoying: I am a pretty easy going person so it is hard to annoy me. I suppose I am most annoyed by people who think they have all the answers and think they are always right. Humility is a good thing for everyone to have...yet it is seldom practiced.

Religious views: I was born and raised a Protestant Christian. I cannot begin to tell you all the wonderful things God has done for me. Any good characteristics that I have truly have been given to me by God. I challenge anyone, no matter what problems you have or where you are in life, God can help you and change you. If God can change me from what I was to who I am now, he can change you.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy First Post!!!!!

Hannah E. Carson said...

Yeah!

babyarnie said...

Go Brian!! I'll link you to mine if it's ok. And I don't think I've EVER seen you annoyed. I'm sure Joy has however.

Carroll said...

Yay Brian! And GO PACK!