Thursday, August 16, 2007

Running......

You people would be so proud of me today! I worked for ten hours today setting up moon bounce stuff AND THEN RAN 3 MILES as soon as I got home! I must say that today's run was one of the hardest I have ever done in a long long time, running at a snails pace by the time I finished! I wish I had a picture of me after all this 'torture'. "Charlene" told me that I didn't look to good when I got back!

Anyways, this weekend is the Good News Spectacular. Yall come out if you get a chance! It is at the Dorten Arena at the NCSU fair grounds all day Saturday! I will post pictures of the event when it is completed!

....right now I feel a little dizzy from running...so I need to quit typing before I type subliminally... I hpoe u had a geart yday....aidos....

3 comments:

Carroll said...

you'd better be careful..."Charlene" might get a stick and come after you if she knows you referred to her as "Charlene..."

83rocketscientist said...

Don't you know...John has been training me in the ways of "army sarcasm" where you can say what you want without ever getting hurt!

babyarnie said...

Ha!! Don't EVER listen to what John Juan says. He will definately get you hit with a broom.