Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Superheros quiz!

Ok...for those of you who like quizes, here is one for you to tell you what superhero and supervillan you are!

I apparently am most like superman: "You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others".

I actually think that is pretty accurate! Here is the link: http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/
There is also one for supervillians: http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/

I got Mr Freeze...apparently "You are cold and you think everyone else should be also, literally"!

Let me know your results!

7 comments:

kareng said...

hulk and joker

babyarnie said...

I'm the Green Lantern. Whoever that is!

83rocketscientist said...

It should say why you are like hulk, joker, or whoever...make sure you post that as well!

Crystal Haynes said...

I'm Supergirl.

Rachael said...

GREEN LANTERN. Something about being hot headed and willful.

Carroll said...

I got Superman and Lex Luthor.

I love the Green Lantern! "In brightest day, in blackest night,
no evil shall escape my sight!
Let those who worship evil's might,
beware my power.. Green Lantern's light!"

83rocketscientist said...

Hey Rachael, I thought you and martha were complete opposites? :)