Sunday, September 23, 2007

State Lousiville Game Ticket YEAH!!!!



Well, I just found out that I am going to the State Louisville (sp???) game! I am so excited! I know Carrol...I know....I am going to watch them get pounded. Well again...no matter how bad it looks... YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO REMAIN OPTIMISTIC!!!! I think that is a good additude to have as a fan! At least we haven't lost as much as Duke in the recent past! Notice....I didn't say our team was better then Duke!!!! :D

Anyways, I also have toyed with the idea of getting group tickets to some of these games! If I got these, would any of you guys be interested in going??? BTW...the seats in the student section are always the best!!!!

4 comments:

Carroll said...

Ahhh...the student section. That was the first place I smelled marijuana. I'll go if you happen to find some extra tickets...

83rocketscientist said...

Mabe you were at the game in which state was playing "Happy Appy"!!!!

Elizabeth said...

I will also go if you happen to find extra tickets!

Carroll said...

Never mind about me Brian...tickets have presented themselves. Hopefully I'll see you there!