Saturday, May 3, 2008

Be nice to all women!!!!

Today I was working with the inflatables where me and another guy were operating a ride called the bungie run! A good lookin young lady walked up, I explained some basics about the ride, and told her to pick a side to enter in on. She picked my side and I was about ready to go attach a harness on her when the other guy helping me almost jumped in front of me so he could hook the harness on her.

So what is the big deal? Well, guys should treat all girls equal unless they are interested in someone or want to date someone of the opposite gender! Hot girls should not get any special treatment whatsoever! Personally, I equate this with discrimmination! All we are doing is going the extra mile for someone who is attractive, and ignoring or maybe making fun of someone who we may not find attractive. Odviously, if I did this based on if someone was black or white, I would probably be in jail or something like that!

Unfortunately, this behavior is destroying our society! Girls feel like they MUST look attractive, if they don't, they feel like they will never get a boyfriend! So girls engage in all kinds of unhealthy behavior...not eating, thinking they are fat all the time, and spending too much time in front of the mirror in the morning! Most stick thin girls I know think they are fat....IT'S STUPID!

I haven't gotten to the most discouraging part of the whole situation yet, and that is respect! I am having trouble putting this in an appropriate way....this guy wanted to put this harness on her so that he could get as 'close' to her as he possibly could!

So what, he was about ready to jump in front of you...it's not a big deal...just let it go. Ladies and gentlemen, and especially you gentlemen, I see this behavior all the time. I see it in the people that I work with, people I go to school with, and even complete strangers...most men are obsessed ONLY with how a girl looks and nothing else. This is truely sad!

I suppose the best thing for me to do what to let him hook the harness on her...if he makes a move in any way, I would enjoy watching her husband beat the crap out of him!

Sorry for my rant...Peace Out!

7 comments:

Rachael said...

I think some tv show did an experiment on the exact same thing. An avarage looking girl and a really pretty girl had to ask men for directions. The men actually ignored the average girl and broke their neck to help the pretty girl.

babyarnie said...

Amen Brian! I so hate the fat thing. It is destroying the young girls in our society. We have forgotten that "Man looks on the outward appearance but God looks on the HEART". Great reminder!!

83rocketscientist said...

Yes marth, I agree...the problem is that MEN always look on the outward apperance when it comes to the opposite sex! It drives me crazy...most guys would think there is something wrong with me for speaking out like this...but I don't care...someone needs to say this and I am not hearing it anywhere else.

If you walk into any scicology class, the professor will tell you that attractive women are happier then "average women". Well, I can garentee that the way men treat them has a lot to do with how women feel about themselves...

Sorry I am writing an essay...but this kind of stuff makes me sick!

Amy Glendinning said...

Very true, Brian. I wish some guys would get these ideas through their heads. :)

Carroll said...

Preach on, Brian!

THE BUGMAN said...

Brian,
I agree with you completely on this subject. I do my best to treat everyonr the same regardless of what they look like, gender or race. All too often I meet women who have gotten by in life strictly by their looks. It drives me crazy when one of them expects me to do something for free or give them answers to test because they think that that they are the best looking person in the room. Personally, it's an insult for a woman to think that I am that shallow. In all cases it is best to treat others as you would want to be treated, it simplifies things and keeps you from looking stupid.

83rocketscientist said...

Of course! That is the way 99.9 percent of all men are! So a hot girl could get any male stranger to clean her toilets! Sadly, most "christians" are in that 99.9 percent!